Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yoga, step mill and a nap?



This is the whiny, tired post: 

I really have to get to the mall to pick up a gift, but I really don't want to because then I know I will go into Lululemon or Sephora or Nordstrom and buy something, and I don't want to do that! My credit card bill is small this month, and I want to keep it that way for two more weeks. Plus, then I will stop at Cheesecake Factory and all this healthy eating will go out the door as fast as you can say Adam's Peanut Butter Ripple cheesecake. So I am trying to exercise some willpower. And yes, I already did exercise. 


I managed to get to yoga today, the first time in about a month, and it was so great to be there. I wore my Lululemon beautiful baroque CRB, energy bra and wunder under crops. My knee is still hurting and tomorrow I plan to go to tabata, so I took it a little easy. After yoga, I got on the step mill for 15 excruciating minutes. That was all I could handle today. 




I am having so much fun with these rotten Ecards about Candy crush. I used to play Scrabble and Quiz up on my phone- exercise my brain- but now all I do is try to get 5 in a row. I might have sunken to a new low.




 Hope you are having a fun day. I am going to get in the shower. That is my goal for the next hour. I told you this was a whiny, pathetic post! Tomorrow will be better!




No comments:

Post a Comment