Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lululemon upload 12/7

I'm glad that nothing really struck my fancy with this new upload, since I am still recovering from December! While I did buy a lot, I also returned a lot, so I didn't really go too crazy. Sortof. In my mind at least.

Anyway, the only top that has me a little excited is the Every yogi tee. I missed out on these tops when they came out a few years ago, and I don't remember why. I just hope the sleeves aren't too tight. This lovely model has stick arms and I do not. I also couldn't buy this in white unless it was completely, and I mean completely, opaque. I do not own a single white top made by Lululemon for exercising, so I won't hold my breath.

And that has me thinking that the Energy bra has been out for a while now, and I hope it is one of their staples and won't disappear. I love it! Based on the reviews, so does everyone else. I don't love it in the petal pop color, though. Please don't stop making it, Lululemon! The Flow Y bra iv just doesn't have enough coverage and support. I could get away with the support issue, but not the coverage. Although honestly, I haven't tried it on in years and I have no idea if it has been tinkered with. I have an old, old, all sport bra that I used to wear for running because it was very compressive. I haven't tried this new version on but I felt like there was a lot of back fat on me, although this version looks like there is less back exposed, if that makes any sense. Darn, I just talked myself into giving these bras a try. But, I have enough bras so I am really all set.

Yesterday I did organize my children's health records. It was about 7 last night and I realized that I didn't do it yet. Where did the day go? I wrote it here and if I write it then it has to happen, right? Haha. Each child has their own binder and everything is all together. What do you know? I found a missing eyeglass prescription! Oops. Obviously my old system was not working too well. I'm thrilled I did this, and it took all of 5 minutes. My son is over 18 and he visits the doctor on his own. Eventually he will keep all of his paperwork and if I can give it to him in a way that makes sense, maybe he can keep that habit going.

My spin class was extremely hot yesterday and boy did I work hard. I love the instructor and she really pushes us to push ourselves.  Today I have my small group weight training. I know I will feel better once I get there, but right now, I feel like I can barely move my own weight. 

I finally finished Downton Abbey and I thought it was a bit of snore. Maybe because it was two hours long? It seemed like a lot of the same- although will Anna be the "character in trouble" this season? I do like the Edith storyline, and wonder how Cora can be so bad at reading people. And please don't let Lord Grantham anywhere near money. Rose is just annoying and so is Thomas with his petty squabbling. There was a lot I thought was annoying. I don't want to give anything away though. It was interesting to see what happened to Mosely though. The Dowager Countess still has the best zingers. What did you think? Do you watch Justified? That comes back tonight and is a show I really, really like. There is some AMAZING dialog. Art, Tim and Wynn Duffy? Oh my! Stay warm. It is another ridiculously cold day here and my heating bill is going to be insane. I can't imagine all those people really being hit by the "polar vortex." Sounds like The Day After Tomorrow, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment