Saturday, January 25, 2014

More Giorgio Armani love!

I also purchased from Nordstrom Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation and I am "happy" (yup, still singing that Pherrell song).

It is the perfect color for me! I don't know if I have ever had a foundation match so closely. It also goes on like, dare I say it, silk? I was really thinking that it was like butter. I also love it because it really doesn't look like I am wearing a lot of makeup, but it did cover a lot of my blotchy. I guess I am done with BB creams and tinted moisturizers- just not enough coverage. I give it an A+. Of course, everyone's skin and wishes are different, and what works for me might not work for someone else, but I think it is definitely worth it. I did not try it with a primer and that would be my next step, except I no longer have one. I'm not sure how it disappeared....This is day two of me wearing the Eyes to Kill mascara and I like it. It stayed on, which for me is huge. Do I have lush lashes like Megan Fox? Absolutely not. But I think it will do.


This morning's tabata was not awful. There was a sub and I think that was the difference. I also did not do jump squats or jumping lunges, so my heart rate never really got out of control, or in other words, I never felt like I was going to throw up. We did do those inverted pushups- the kind where you are in downward dog, but on your toes, and trying to get the crown of you head to the floor. That was definitely not fun and I feel it in my arms right now. I'm not sure what class I will take tomorrow. Usually I like to plan these things out, but my daughter will be up late tonight, and that means I will be too, so I might have to go and do my own things at the gym. I like it better when someone yells at me! 

I'm having one of those days where I am just STARVING. Usually that is hormonal, but I could eat a small child right now and I don't even think that would take the edge off. Does this happen to you? What do you do about it? How many hours until dinner? Oh my. 

No comments:

Post a Comment