Monday, January 6, 2014

Off to spin- most boring post title yet!

What was that game? Spin it to win it? Yeah, spin definitely hits the jackpot as far as calories burned.  I just wish my gym had more fans. I'm sure I have said this at least a thousand times but as soon as it gets hot and stuffy, I get hot and tired. Last week I had a bike in front a fan and I was able to push it the whole time. The week before I was stuffed into a corner and had a puddle on the floor before the first 15 minutes. For some reason, today is 50 and rainy and warm. That is about 60 degrees more than it was two days ago. Those poor people in the midwest. We only had two days of arctic cold and that was two days too many. So the room will be like a sauna. I feel like it is high school, too, since there are "regulars" that have their favorite bikes.

Today I am wearing my Lululemon wunder under crops and black no limits tank. And, of course, a gangbuster! I mean BANGBUSTER. Damn you autocorrect! I'm all set to sweat.  Tomorrow I think I will turn to the right for my side profile picture, maybe that will be more flattering!








Today's goals are to get my kids health info organized and to actually cook dinner. Yup, vacation is over and the kitchen is open for business. I don't know what I am cooking though...I usually have the weekly meals planned a little better than this, but I am going to blame it on that vacation mentality.

I started Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson. I have the large print edition, which is enormous, so it is hard to say how far into it I really am. Have you read this? What did you think? So far, I am not too impressed. Should I keep reading?

My other goal is to keep my nut butter intake to two tablespoons. What? So that means I won't be putting my chocolate peanut butter in my oatmeal in the morning because I know I am going to want some after dinner. I need another protein idea for my oatmeal, because while it does keep me full, I think the added scoop of peanut butter really helped. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment