Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Have you tried the rip trainer yet?

It is the worst! We used them yesterday with my small group training and I was so, so sweaty and tired after just a half hour. If you don't know what it is, let me just start by saying it was created by two-time US National Taekwondo champion Pete Holman, and is part of the TRX family, which was created by a Navy Seal. That alone should make you nervous. It was a super workout, and I really feel it today in my core, back and arms. 

"The Rip Trainer employs an innovative resistance cord system to create a variable, unbalanced load that enables you to develop core strength, explosive power, flexibility and endurance. The Rip Trainer is easily portable and can be used by virtually anyone anywhere by attaching it to any secure anchor point."

It is great to change up your routine and that is why I am willing to spend money once a week to work with a trainer and with a small group. It is never boring and this is not something I would ever do on my own! Anyway, you can see it  right here: 

http://www.trxtraining.com/rip-training

Don't you think you should run out and buy one? 

Yesterday I made a turkey quinoa muffin recipe that was from Muscle and Fitness Hers and it went right into the trash. I was so disappointed! My poor daughter came home and thought it was chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles (yes, she is almost 17). Does anyone have a similar recipe that they can recommend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment