Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Credit Card Fraud- Another PSA

As someone who does a lot of online shopping, I have always been concerned about someone stealing my credit card or personal information. Turns out, a lot of the hacking happens in the store as well! Neiman Marcus is the latest retailer to be hit and this got me thinking/worrying, so yesterday I signed up for Target's free credit card monitoring website. This is the link:

https://creditmonitoring.target.com

It took me just a few minutes to set up and it has been years since I did this. I definitely recommend doing this. I have enough stuff that keeps me up at night, this is not something I want to be thinking about at 3 am.




By the way, did you organize your health records??? What are you waiting for? One less worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment