Thursday, January 9, 2014

I just got carded! Oh happy day!

Of course it was at CVS because I was buying cold medicine for my son. I woke up in the middle of the night all congested, but felt fine when I woke up. I've got my fingers crossed that he hasn't contaminated the whole house with his germs.

I also spent a small fortune on vitamins. CVS is like Target to me, I walk in needing one or two things, and all of the sudden, it adds up. Anyway, if you need to stock up on vitamins CVS is having some great deals. What with all of those resolutions and stuff. This is what I take:

Osteo bi-flex for joints. What's the harm, right? Especially since a lot of what I do is high impact. Who knows, it might even work.

Citrical calcium gummies. They taste like candy and I take just one a day since I think I get some calcium in my diet.

Centrum flavor burst multivitamin. These, too, taste like candy. Do you see a theme, here? I realized in the middle of the night (unfortunately a lot of things come to me in the middle of the night) that I stopped taking them when I had my bloodwork done last month. Turns out my vitamin D was low, so I'm hoping between these two, it will be enough. Although I just looked at the back and it says to take 4 a day. I don't think I ever knew this. Oops.

Tabata was insane this morning. I feel like I should just paste and copy that sentence, since every tabata is insane. We did inverted pushups and hindu pushups. Plus lots of regular pushups. I'm still sore from Tuesday so at this rate, I will recover in time for next Tuesday. I definitely need to crash on the sofa before I tackle this dirty house.

So I'm curious...do you believe in vitamins? What do you take regularly? Do you also take supplements to gain muscle? I need to have a bite to eat before I get hangry. You know what I mean!


No comments:

Post a Comment