Monday, January 13, 2014

Thank you Vince Gilligan

for letting all the Breaking Bad fans hear one more "Yo Bitch." It was just what I needed after sitting through Jacqueline Bisset's drug- or alcohol- induced speech. I'm just sorry that Aaron Paul didn't win a Golden Globe. Jon Voight? Really?

Anyway, I'm off to spin and I'm wearing my Lululemon groove crops and Power Y tank. I think this might be the same outfit I wore on Friday (although smelling like Tide now). I often feel like I have to pull this tank up, both in the front and back, but I do really like it. I have to get to spin early enough to get a bike in the fan's radius and make sure I use the bathroom first, or that hour becomes even longer and more painful. How sad is that!







I spent a while on Pinterest while watching last night and thought this was funny because it is so true! I also spent a while on the Muscle and Fitness Hers website and there were some interesting recipes to try, especially a salmon one. I'll let you know how it goes! 


Oops! I forgot to take a picture of my nails! Immediately after writing on Saturday that there were no chips, I got two chips on my left hand, middle and pointer finger (not even my right, dominant hand). Now that I am three days out from when I originally did my nails, there are only three chips and all minor. I might just touch up the ends, but otherwise, I would say that I am somewhat impressed! I might need to find more nail polish colors. Yay Vinylux. It isn't perfect, but it is pretty damn good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment