Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bruno Mars Lazy Song


Yup, this is how I feel today: 

"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cus today I swear I'm not doing anything"


It is a quiet day in my house, since my son is back at college and my daughter is at an all-day meeting, and I don't feel like doing anything. (Except hope that the Broncos lose! Yay Patriots!) I didn't go to the gym, since we had to leave early for the airport and I am giving my body a well deserved rest, since spin yesterday wiped me out.  Tomorrow I will be ready to go! 


I need to try my Asics Gel Excel 33 sneakers again. I thought after Blast last week that my feet were going to explode, they hurt so much, but the rest of the week my feet felt fine, so I don't know what that was about. Yup, still talking about sneakers. I just want one pair that I love so then I can buy them in every color so I never have to do this again (like I did for my running shoes- the Asics noosa tri). Shoes, shoes, shoes. The proper pair can make or break you. When I am at work or at home, I usually wear my dansko clogs (ugly, but so comfortable) or mephisto sandals (like slippers for me). The problem is wide feet and no arch - it runs in the family unfortunately. Finding the right pair is a challenge. Plus, I have to be able to stuff orthotics in my shoes. Anyway....

I made for dinner tonight The Pioneer Woman's skillet chicken lasagna. This is the link: 

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2013/07/skillet-chicken-lasagna/

I'm not even going to attempt to take pictures, just go right ahead and click on the link. It was very easy and delicious...and not terribly bad for you. Next time I would add more chicken, but it got a thumbs up from my daughter. 

Are you going to watch the Grammy's tonight? I watched some of the People's Choice Awards last week and it was cringe-worthy. I think Two Broke Girls is obnoxious and not even funny, so I thought the hosts were awful. Does anyone really think that their jokes are scripted and practiced? And there was entirely too much boob being exposed. Am I showing my age? 




Malin Ackerman? (actually I don't even know who she is), but she needs a new stylist.


Heidi Klum? If this were on a model on Project Runway she would definitely have something to say about that.



Jessica Alba looked stunning, but if I were her mother, I would tell her pull that top up. 


And yes, Kat Dennings is voluptuous, but....yuck. Uneven, too low and too push up. 


Time to go check the Chargers- Broncos score and send Peyton Manning some evil thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment