Sunday, June 30, 2013

Two words: frozen grapes

Have you ever had these? I had some red grapes that were looking pretty yucky and stuck them in the freezer, and voila! Delicious treat! They are sweet, cold and refreshing. Best part? No cooking. And those days when I don't know what to eat and open every drawer and stare into the fridge, when I open the door to the freezer there is a great surprise! Try it...you'll like it!

Dinner was just ok. My son didn't like it. I thought it was different and tasty, but I'm not sure I would make it again. Feta gave it an interesting twist. I do enjoy trying new recipes and my son is a good sport, because he will eat anything (as long as its not green). I have a lot of feta to use up now. Any ideas? I think I will use it in an omelet tomorrow.

Need to get ready for True Blood. So far, this season, all two episodes, have been a little disappointing. And what was up with those three naked Lilith-type ladies that were covered in blood? Huh? I need more snarky Eric. And Lafayette. And Pam's one-liners. My son is excited for Dexter. Fun night for TV! Gore and mayhem and naked bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment