Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reebok realflex transition review. Trader Joe's Saves the Day!

I think I might really like these new shoes! I'm going to try to fit my orthotics in them next time I wear them, because I definitely felt my flat feet wanting to roll in, but it wasn't a deal breaker. They were super grippy and I did a lot of awful step ups onto a bench yesterday and they seemed fine (although my legs today do not seem fine). The big test will be group kick on Saturday. I'll keep you posted, but so far so good. They certainly look good. (Next to my Thorlo socks).

Once upon a time, I was hungry and went to shop at Trader Joe's hoping they were sampling something yummy. I had never eaten peach salsa before and I immediately bought half a dozen jars. That was a very long time ago and I still eat peach salsa at least once a week. I just love it! One of my easy, fast and healthy meals involves a tortilla (I like Cedars 80 calorie whole wheat), a cooked piece of chicken, some avocado, and some shredded cheese. That seems kindof bland, until you add in the secret ingredient: peach salsa. 


I'm sure other companies make peach salsa, but I have never tried them. My kids kindof make fun of me when they see me take out the salsa. 

I have been fighting a scratchy throat for the last few days and woke up a little congested. I think I'm getting a cold and am very bummed! Who has time for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment