- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chocolate peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- Stir all ingredients except for the cocoa powder together in a medium bowl until combined. Allow the mixture to chill for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Once chilled, roll into small balls - I used a 1" cookie scoop to form mine, but you can make yours whatever size you like. Roll formed balls into cocoa powder if desired.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.
The only things that I did differently was I skipped the vanilla (it was sweet enough, I can't believe I am saying that) and added a scoop of chocolate protein powder (Designer Whey). The problem will be trying not to eat the whole bowl!