Friday, June 14, 2013

Too tired to spin! No excuses Friday.

There is nothing like, as a parent, getting a phone call in the middle of the night. Although for me, my middle of the night was actually 10:30 and I had already been asleep for over an hour. My son was leaving work and the alarm went off and 1 1/2 hours later, everything was fine and he finally came home. After the panic of the phone call and knowing he was waiting with police, it took me a looooong time to fall back to sleep. Let's just say it has been many years since I watched the Daily Show live. John Oliver was very funny last night!

Of course I am still went to spin. I know that once that music starts pumping, I will be roaring to go. Also, if I gave in every time I was tired, I would never get to the gym. I'm thrilled, though, that it is pouring, since 5 miles does seem very daunting today.  Plus, as part of my mini-goal, I am eating clean for three more days. I am also hitting the gym each day. No excuses Friday.

I wore black Lululemon Wunder Unders. I got this right before the recall. I have seen reports online that the black wunder unders are coming into some stores now.  I also wore a black no limits tank- the perfect tank for spin since it provides me with no support whatsoever. New nimbus gangbuster -and boy did that soak up a lot of sweat. Of course, my favorite Thorlo socks. I saw these at the cash register at Nordstrom, but I got mine at TJMaxx. Half price. Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment