Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This just made me laugh!


tumblr_m5zlkhvhKf1r1u0gno1_500.png

I hope the picture is clear. If not, it says, "To make squatting over the public toilet even easier" and it shows a bunch of people doing squats with their hands up by their ears. By the way, have you done these before? We do them frequently in tabata and they are so much harder than just a plains squats.

There is nothing worse, well that's not really true, than using the bathroom after an intense leg workout! I think you are smiling and know exactly what I'm talking about! Actually, since I teach preschool I only sit on the floor or on very little chairs and I feel the pain then. Or, how about when you go to wash your hair and you lift your arms over your head after an arm/shoulder workout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment