Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yummy avocado snack. Tabata again oh no. Ta Ta Topper.

I found a new snack and I am so excited. It's not really portable for work, but perfect for home. I found it on Fitsugar, I believe. Super easy and super healthy.

So what you do is toast Ezekial bread, slice up some avocado and put it on the toast, sprinkle with salt and pepper, a little drizzle of olive oil and then top with some Franks hot sauce. I think you could also use sirracha sauce, which I love, too.

How awesome is that?

My legs are a little sore after yesterday's run, so I'm a little nervous about Tabata today. I don't know if I should hope for more upper body than lower. That means pushups... lots and lots of pushups.

I don't have a picture yet, but I thought the Lululemon Ta Ta Topper was perfect. I actually found the bottom part to be less billowy (that means, I didn't look quite pregnant) than the Back on Track tank. The top part is a little bit tight against the girls, but that was ok. The purple was gorgeous and I hope Lululemon brings it out in more colors. Please, please, please! Still waiting for my mod moves crops, but that should take another few days since it comes by pony express. Today I wore my black clamdiggers from a few years ago, my energy bra and last year's purple swiftly vee neck. I really like the swiftly because it is so lightweight, but it really accentuates every flabby spot I have. I also have on my new voyage hoodie. I probably could have sized down, but I do like being able to put long sleeves on under a sweatshirt. The black is perfect right around my midsection. The arms are very long, but that doesn't really bother me. I think I like this better than the scubas, which are always so tight and short on me (even the old ones). That's my Lululemon review of the day!










Ignore the mess in the background. My daughter is going away for 5 weeks and we have been packing easily for 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment