Sunday, June 2, 2013

Workout clothes are expensive, here's how to save a penny...or $14


I don't know if you have ever used Ebates before, but I won't shop online now without going through them. Basically, when you know you are going to make a purchase, go to ebates.com, look up the store you want to shop, and check out the percentage that you can save. It is totally legit and every few months they send you a check. For real. Just for shopping, which most of us do anyway, right? When I bought my most recent Asics Gel Noosa Tri 7 running shoes (yes, I know, I really like saying that), I saved $14 by going through Ebates. I shopped at Eastbay.com and they were currently at 14%. I just got an email that the cash was credited to my account. Check it out below.


http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=R6jAuu%2F6PcjK2zr3%2Fgev4Q%3D%3D


Unfortunately, ladies, Lululemon does not do this. I don't know why retailers use Ebates, and I don't really care, just show me the money. Nordstroms, Sephora, Macys, Victoria's Secret, all the other stores you can think of. Not Zappos, unfortunately, but you can't beat their fast shipping.


The other place I always check out before I make any kind of online purchase is Retailmenot.com . They often have free shipping codes that I otherwise wouldn't know about.

Can you tell I have too much time on my hands as I wait for the repairman?



No comments:

Post a Comment