Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yesterday I could not get full

Did you ever have one of those days? I think I could have eaten my left arm I was so hungry all day and nothing could my empty stomach. I think I might have eaten everything in the house at least once. I don't know what that was all about, but it better not happen again. Today is a new day!

Yesterday I had absolutely no energy for step, so I'm hoping Power today is a different story. I don't usually go to this class on Saturdays, but if I skip it, due to the holidays I will only get one weight training session in this week. I know I can't get to the gym tomorrow because I have to head to the airport. Boo Hoo. Immediately after Power is tabata, which I don't think I can do, since I can barely make it through that class anyway. I will get some cardio in, though. Does anyone else think step is incredibly difficult? I'm not sure why. Help me out and tell me it isn't just me! I feel like I have lead feet.

I made the most amazing roasted broccoli recipe that I have to share! Oh my! It is from this month's issue of Better Homes and Gardens and it is roasted broccoli with olives and garlic. If you love olives, then this is a great twist on plain old roasted broccoli. Not the most enticing pictures, especially since half of it is already eaten, but it was so good. If you are going to make it, buy pitted olives, so that the recipes prepares in just minutes. Must make more!

So I'm wearing to the gym very old, but still very fabulous, Lululemon groove pants (it is 12 degrees right now) and my ruffle CRB from a few years ago. I think special edition should mean new and I have the two ruffle CRBs that were uploaded Thursday (?). How is that a special edition? The only thing different about this CRB and the new one is there is no ruffle around the under arm (chafing I would imagine). Ok, must go fix hair and get going!  Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment