Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How am I going to get myself exercising today?

My son's flight was delayed so we didn't get home until very late and I don't think I got to bed until 11:30, which is extremely late for me. One of my cats was also all over me last night and then proceeded to yell at me at 8:45 am, like a "What are you doing still in bed? You are never in bed this late. Feed me. Play with me. I think I will just sit on this body part that isn't covered by the comforter." Uh oh. I am so tired, I am imagining what my cat is saying to me. Now he is trying to lick my hands as I type.

So, since my kids have lunch plans today, I think I will head over to the gym when they go out. I know just getting there is the hardest part. My lululemon package came yesterday, so I do want to try the new items on. That at least will get me dressed. Also, knowing we are going out to eat for dinner, and that tomorrow is Thanksgiving will help me get in my car (Did I mention yet that there is torrential rain and it is miserable out?). I am thrilled to notice some changes due to all this extra exercising and healthy eating, but it is work, work, work and my goal is another three weeks and a two days (vacation). I can do this. I will do this.

Or, I might just get back into bed for a little while....

No comments:

Post a Comment