Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Have you shopped on ruelala.com yet?

You know that I love a bargain, and Lululemon is one of the few brands that I think I end up paying full price. I end up getting a ton of my clothing, jewelry and household items from ruelala.com, at amazing prices. Every day at 11 and I think also at 3 pm, they have flash sales. Some of the upcoming brands are Elizabeth and James, Patagonia, Stuart Weitzman, Yoga clothing, and Me and Ro, just to name a few this week. Some of the brands I have bought in the past are Smith knives, Hanky Panky, Bedhead pjs (I am in them right now and they are soooo cozy), John Hardy, Judith Ripka, AG jeans, Missoni, and unfortunately, the list goes on and on. There is no cost to join and with the holidays right around the corner....

This is my link so check it out!






Happy Shopping!
Oh, I have the app on my phone for when I am not near a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment