Friday, November 1, 2013

My Walking Dead nail polish

Chanel Black Pearl did not last at all! I am so disappointed and I don't know if it is because the nail polish is old or what, but I think the bottle is going right in the trash. I really love that color, too. Damn. This color is really a grey-taupe-netural color and I think it is perfect for fall. In some lights, though, it looks a little drab. I miss my acrylic nails, since the polish never really chipped and I didn't have to think about it at all. I am so happy with that Sally Hansen quick dry! It does what it says it does. Of course, any smudges on my nails are user error, there was a fuzzy thing that got in the way. This is two coats, by the way.

I am definitely off to the mall tomorrow. I know that I say that quite frequently and then never get there, but tomorrow, unless there is an act of God, I must take my daughter to buy boots. And that means, of course, checking out the Chanel nail polish colors (I like Dior, too) and Lululemon. I'll be curious to see if there are any pique Forme jackets. Those sold like hotcakes (where did that expression come from?). The next set of colors look really gorgeous and I might have to start subbing at work more often to support my habit. I'm hoping everyone will be at the Red Sox parade and we will have the place to ourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment