Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lululemon Try on and Buy!

Oh, my wallet is in trouble!! But first a photo of my lunch, which kept me pretty full until now. So about 2 1/2 hours, that's not too bad. It was just so easy to cook on the grill and pretty soon I won't be able to get to my grill, so I have to use it while I can. By the way, do you find that pears are either rock hard or totally mushy? Good thing this recipe called for firm.

Anyway, I had so much energy (I'm not too tired to do anything) I took a trip to Lululemon and the store was very busy, of course. There was a huge markdown section and I almost walked out with a swiftly v, but remembered my no colors rule until I get this weight under control. The first thing I tried on was the Aria tank. I knew this wasn't going to work because there was just too much back exposure. Even if this fit perfectly (it didn't, it was tight around the waist), I didn't think this was going to be a tank I felt comfortable walking around in. I loved the bra part, though, and this dark zinfandel color was just stunning. I could buy this color in a lot of things! More and more, I am realizing that I do better with separate bras and tops.


My store had the Power Y in regular LUON! Yes! But, this looked awful on me. At least until I get rid of these extra spare tires. The fabric felt great and I really loved this pattern, but again, I'm holding off all tanks until they fit better. Ugh, damn you three way mirror, look at that back. I need a giant ponytail!

This is the open your heart long sleeve. I don't know what color it is, but I don't think this color is online yet. This was as size down, and as you can see in the next picture, my regular size was way too long (of course, I am only 5 foot 1, but still). Don't mind the back bulges, I was feeling lazy and didn't want to take off some of my clothes underneath it. I ended up with the smaller size. This top reminds me of the cabin long sleeve from a few years ago, which is one of my all time favorites, and I still wear. I liked the inkwell, but I thought the black/grey was a little dull and deep zinfandel wasn't as bright in person as it was in the pictures online. I will probably end up getting it, but will wait to see if more colors are uploaded this week. That would be nice!



Okay, the pure balance sweater. I was totally against it until I felt the fabric. IT WAS AMAZING. This is my size down and you can see it is really a giant blob on me. I actually think I might size down one more size and get it in black. I'm hoping at that point, it will be a little more form fitting. All of the smaller sizes were sold out, so maybe everyone else feels this way. I'm shocked to see the fantastic ratings online! Truly awful from the side! Yes ? No ?



This is the skinny groove full on pant, which was super. Oh, if only! The fabric felt close to my old groove pants ( I wore them to the store so I could do a test). But, I have two skinny will pants and three groove pants, so the last thing I need is another pair of pants. Otherwise, I would have scooped these up in a second. Sorry about the blurry picture. One leg has the pants cuffed and the other just slouchy. What I would really like is a pair of straight pants. By that I mean from the knee down, just perfectly straight. You know, so big calves don't get accented? Do they have that and I don't know? Anyone, anyone, anyone?
 (By the way, do you know that Gap makes the most amazing cotton v-neck tshirts for about 12 bucks! I have them in a lot of colors and wear them to work and under sweaters. They are much thicker than my J crew tops, which have all developed holes in them. And they wash very well.)




I did buy this pair of wunder under crops. I'm guessing this waistband will be uploaded next. I also bought the no limits tank in plum. While I am carrying some extra baggage (there are so many ways that I can not say FAT), these are pretty flattering for me. I'm not going to cut the tags off yet, just in case. 



My store didn't have the yeah yoga tank, but the yeah yoga crop looked okay. I was set with what I have, so I didn't spend too much time looking at it. I also didn't see the calm and cozy pant. Maybe when it gets released in more colors it will make it to the store. The uba hoodies were at the front of the store. I also didn't see the push ur limits tank. 

Time to go do my nails again. Essie chipped just as quickly as Chanel. I miss you, acrylic nails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment