Thursday, November 7, 2013

Essie Wicked

So I have an experiment going on. Yesterday at CVS, I got Essie Wicked and used the Essie base coat, two coats of Wicked, and Sally Hansen red quick dry. I'm waiting to see how long the polish lasts. So far, so good!  I received from Nordstrom the Chanel Accessoire that I ordered, and I love, love, love the color. It is quite different from Wicked, which is just really dark. It doesn't show up too well in the picture, but it is definitely more reddish, brownish.  If Essie doesn't last, then I am keeping the Chanel. If it chips off, then I can keep the Chanel. I don't know what to wish for! And why can't I turn that bottom picture??


 I went to Barre this morning and I got a great workout. I am still amazed that only a few reps and very little weight can make a totally intense burn. Yikes. I never thought I would complain about 3 lbs. I really wanted to drop down to 2. Since I have to work tomorrow morning and will miss Power yoga, I stayed for half of Centurgy. I always forget how much I enjoy that class. I think if I didn't go to yoga twice a week, I would definitely take this class on a regular basis. I wore my all black Lululemon Fast Track Tank (I am selling my polka dot one on Ebay). And, since it is freaky weather (70 in November), my groove crops. It was all about the built-in bra today, since both classes are no impact...that is unless you count hanging upside down in downward dog.



Dinner tonight is totally on the fly. I have to take my car in and have no idea how long that will take, so I'm defrosting meatloaf for my daughter and I have no idea what for me. Now that is something to look forward to. Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment