Thursday, November 28, 2013

Oops! I didn't! (Plus, Lululemon upload 11/28)

I ended up seeing Catching Fire instead! I thought my children would be embarrassed to go to a movie with their mother, but they really surprised me, and we had a family outing. After, we had some sushi and I returned a few things at the mall. I tried to buy my son some shoes at Nordstrom, but he was too picky.  I know, how can he be related to me? The movie was great and Jennifer Lawrence was truly fabulous, but I think Elizabeth Banks, as Effie, was unbelievable.

I returned the Lululemon 105 singlet that came in the mail on Tuesday. While I love it, it just doesn't fit me right. In order for it to be a generous fit on me, the back becomes very, very low, and an extra size smaller was just a little too snug, while still being low in the back. I don't think I can do that to the person behind me. The colors are gorgeous, though! I am bummed. I also returned the light grey open your heart long sleeve, since the pink was too similar to the color that I already own and I thought the grey just a little blah. If that comes in a pattern besides stripes, I am all over it. It is very cozy and warm. I did end up keeping the beautiful baroque CRB and guess what! It is lined! Didn't I just say that about the snowy owl CRB I wore the other day? I also picked up the Scoop Neck Luon in the new grey/black print, which isn't listed online yet. There are so many goodies in this new upload, that I don't know what I am doing yet! Luckily, I have the CRB ruffle from a million years ago and a CRB ruffled hem. I'll let you know. My store had the Ruffled Up Pullover and while it looked great from the front, the back was, in my opinion, awful. Peacock? Attention to butt? What?

Yesterday's eating was pretty good and I impressed myself! I had a latke and some sushi and I think I was so busy that I wasn't hungry. My plan is to get the desserts in the oven, walk on the treadmill and catch up with Homeland (I stopped watching three weeks ago because I can't stand Crazy Carrie and her bad decisions and bulging eyes. But I do like Rupert Friend.) Maybe by then, my kids will be awake!

I'm a little bummed about the weather for tomorrow's Turkey Trot. I think it is supposed to be about 20. While I keep saying that it is only a short period that we will be outside, I know my daughter won't want to do it and I don't want to mess up my knee. What to do, what to do.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving. Enjoy being with your family...or not... and make good choices (and I don't mean look both ways when crossing the street)>

No comments:

Post a Comment