Sunday, November 10, 2013

Group Kick is like a glass of wine...only harder

I finally got to do the new release for Group Kick and it was a lot of fun. Except for that last track, that was a killer. Tuck jumps to burpees?  Hooray for me because I got to Group Power first! Talk about being well rested-- between a nap and a good night sleep, I was full of energy! I had a banana in between classes, but I definitely ran out of steam by the end. It felt good to sweat!

I  had enough energy to even came home and deep clean some of the upstairs carpets. I have been slowly going through the house. I have a Bissel machine and I am so grossed out by the dirty water that comes up. I'd like to think that there is some sort of chemical reaction that happens between the orange Bissel carpet cleaner formula and the carpet, but I am afraid is really dirt and dust.

I wore my Lululemon 105 singlet, black energy bra and groove crops. I forgot to get pictures before, so this is the very sweaty me!


Lunch today is an old Martha Stewart recipe that involves grilled chicken apple sausage and grilled pears, over a mustard vinaigrette. I had leftover vinaigrette from yesterdays totally delicious roasted cauliflower and chickpeas, so I used that. I even had a little quinoa leftover from the cakes and cauliflower, so my pears and sausages will go on that. I am going to work tomorrow and have to pack lunch and snack, so I'm making enough for tomorrow. It's all about the planning! I think I am going to take a trip to one of my favorite places today-= Marshalls! Or maybe just Dunkin Donuts and the library. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment