Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lululemon Upload 11/26

Well, that was a pretty small, uneventful upload. Unless you need outdoor running gear or long sleeves/ long pants. Thankfully, I don't. But, I took one look at the wunder under crops and said MUST HAVE. I love the pattern. Love. I have my fingers crossed about the material, though! That was my only purchase.


I think I am supposed to get my order from last week today. Honestly, I hit enter so long ago, I wasn't entirely sure what I ordered. 

Yesterday, I got an early call to go sub, so I didn't get to the gym. That was really okay, because my knee still hurt. I thought about yoga last night, but I had some heat issues in the house (basically, no heat), so I had a repairWOMAN (yes!) over for a while. Of course, everything looked fine by the time she got here. Of course. 

Because of a nut allergy at the the center where I work, my food choices are limited. I didn't realize how much I rely on nuts as a protein source. So, I ate my good old cottage cheese, fruit, cinnamon, and coconut "salad." It was okay, but I like it best with Friendship cottage cheese, which is super creamy and almost ricotta-like. I think I ate this so often over the summer that I got sick of it, but it is really a perfect lunch idea for the next few days of obscene eating (not me!). 

I wore my 105 singlet and wunder under crops to the gym today.  I am thrilled to notice a slight difference in my side profile, and seeing some progress is very inspiring, especially considering the challenges in the next few days with food choices. It is enough to keep me motivated! After my class today, I spent a half hour on the elliptical, which I would have definitely skipped before that awful doctor's appointment. While I was on it, all I could think of was have to do this, have to do that, blah blah blah. But, I said to myself that all of that could wait, THIS is what I really have to do. Thirty minutes, check! Now that I am home, though, it is time to sign off and get some of those things done! Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment