Monday, November 18, 2013

20 minutes on the step mill is 19 too many

Oh, this machine is definitely my worst nightmare and even the best music ever can't make it go away. I also can't read any trashy magazines while I am on it, so I have nothing to do but think about how many minutes are left. I think one of the reasons that it is so hard is because you have to pick up your foot each and every time, as opposed to the elliptical where you don't. That is my thinking, at least. But, I could feel my heart pound and my glutes squeeze, so that was good, at least.

Here I am in Lululemon Power Y full Luon and groove crops. I sweated through all that very quickly and I need to down a lot of water today while a work, which is always a problem. Still going strong with my goal! It would be nice to see or feel some progress, but I am trying not to get discouraged.

I was so tired last night that I fell asleep halfway though Walking Dead. By the way, have you seen the alternate ending to Breaking Bad with Malcolm in the Middle? Go find it on Youtube quickly, because I think they are pulling it because it was going to be included in the extras for the Breaking Bad Dvds. That should make your Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment