Monday, October 14, 2013

Today might be my rest day

Or, another words, my lazy day! It has been a very busy three day weekend with late nights and early mornings. I did manage to sleep in until 8 this morning, which for me is great, but I don't feel well rested by any means.  Right now my body is tired and achy and I am not motivated at all. If the sun comes out and I start to wake up, I might go for a run, but we will see! I'm not sure whether to hold out for a good upload from Lululemon tonight (too much money being spent and then returned) or a bad one (keep that wallet closed).

I got a free sample of Laura Mercier face polish and really liked it. FS_FacePolish.png
It was very abrasive, but in a soft way, and my skin was extremely smooth after using it. I already use an exfoliater, Kate Somerville's Exfolikate, which I love,  and I try to remember to use it once a week. I also keep a giant Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash in the shower. I bought one of those giant, giant bottles a few years ago from QVC and I hope to finish it in this lifetime. It is very gentle and is more like a face wash for me. s976399-main-hero.jpg I will definitely keep The Face Polish in mind for when my stash runs out. But, what I use to wash my face and take off most eye makeup is Bobbi Brown Soothing Oil Face Wash. _7082348.jpg If you haven't used an oil before you must try it! Seriously! I have oily skin and contrary to what you may think, it doesn't make your skin any oiler. It is amazing and I am on my third bottle, which for me is an absolute record. But, it does just cleanse, so you still need to exfoliate and "treat." Plus, it smells good. Have a great Columbus Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment