Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm waiting in the doctor's office

And I am playing Candy Crush (damn you level 91) and scrolling through Pinterest and Facebook when I see this! How perfect. 

Except for me, the peanut butter and jelly sandwich is my tortilla, Trader Joe's peach salsa, shredded cheese, and avocado. Today I added black beans and it was so good. Tomorrow I am going to sub at work and my center has become totally nut free. Uh, everything I eat has either peanut butter, almond butter or even chocolate peanut butter! I thought I could make my overnight chunky monkey oats, but nope, peanut butter. Smoothies? Some sort of nut butter. And honestly, the peanut butter bites are the best, so onto plan B. I defrosted a block of ice that is actually a one pan lasagna recipe I found on Pinterest. It was okay. I don't think I am going to make again. I am going to rush from yoga to work. Really, really rush. But I don't want to miss yoga since I know I will next week. And then rush around some more. 

So far, Chanel has held up pretty well! I'm going to go put a coat of clear on top while I am thinking of it. That means someone will need me!! Calgon!

No comments:

Post a Comment