Thursday, October 10, 2013

But I love Marshalls and TJMaxx

Have I mentioned lately how much I love these two stores? I know I have said many times that I hit gold a while ago and bought about 20 pairs of my favorite, wear every single day, Thor-lo socks. I haven't seen them in a long time so I'm glad I stocked up while I did. Today I found my daughter's Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash for $13 as opposed to $28 at Sephora. Yup! I can't beat that! You just never know what you are going to find there, so I go all the time. My TJX recently had John Boos cutting boards. What? If I didn't already have two I would have bought more, because they are awesome and expensive. I realized that the only items I pay full price for are exercise clothes and cosmetics. And the return policy is outstanding. I can't seem to hold onto receipts and they give a store credit every time.

I think my daughter and I are signing up for a Turkey Trot. The only problem is neither one of us is running now. The other problem is that it runs right past my house. That might be a good thing, though!  We can always walk it but it is very cold in New England!

No comments:

Post a Comment