Friday, October 18, 2013

My new favorite purchase: Jo Mallone Roses Diffuser

I don't usually wear perfume, but when I do, it is Jo Mallone. And then I say to myself that I need to wear perfume more often. She has the most incredible fragrances in combinations that you might not think so great, but they all work together. When we were in New Orleans, we went to the bathroom (of course) in Saks, and they had a Jo Mallone roses diffuser that smelled so amazing everyone in the bathroom was talking about it. Well, of course I came home and ordered it. I still can't believe how much I paid for it. (Went through ebates.com though and that helped.) While I think it would be best in a small room so the scent stays inclosed, I have it near where I feed the cats in the kitchen. Every time we walk by we say that it smells so good. Yes, I could have probably bought ten cheap diffusers at Marshalls (favorite place), but this smells perfect. Like its Valentine's day and someone just sent me two dozen roses. I need to check out her other scents now. This could be a problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment