Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tabata was really easy today!

Just kidding!  I'm sure that made you sit up and gasp. I really dislike a lot of the exercises that we do (star jumps and burpees to name a few) but today in particular, the one that bugged me the most, was fast feet. Too many things jiggle if you really go fast- and that is not a pleasant feeling at all. For some reason, ten tabatas went really fast today, so that was fine with me.

I had my whole exercise schedule planned for tomorrow and instead, I am going in to work, so I'm not sure what Plan B is going to be. With two weeks until vacation, I don't think I can skip a day of exercise, and tomorrow was supposed to be weights and cardio. Of course, I have all the weights in my basement, and could do it on my own, but I know it is not the same. Of course, I could also run or walk on my treadmill, or even outside if the weather is decent enough. I am going to have to do something, though.

Today I wore my Luluelmon striped CRB, black energy bra, bangbuster (thank goodness, soaked through again), and groove crops.



I'm going to have my favorite lunch in a few minutes: tortilla, cheese, black beans and peach salsa. I don't think I have an avocado, though, and that is too bad. Avocados are awesome! Here is the Trader Joe's dinner we had last night. It was very good, but not terribly filling. The box held 10 little lollipops, and that was enough for the two of us. I will definitely buy this again! Yum! Oh, the picture has a glare, but I think it was 180 calories for four pops. Hi sodium, though, and after my blood pressure reading yesterday, not the best choice, but that is what the daughter asked for, so that is what the daughter got!


No comments:

Post a Comment