Friday, December 20, 2013

"Add power if you can!"

Uh, nope. I can't today. I really wish I could jump that knee, but it just isn't happening. I did last week, so I know I can. I just can't do it today. And how can there be a half hour left of this class? That was the dialog running through my head this morning.

Step was so awful this morning. Again, I didn't sleep well (hello 3:30 am. what's new?) and I was incredibly sore from yesterday's tabata. I just couldn't get myself to move. In fact, I came home and got back into bed and slept for a half hour. Now that is really messed up.

I wore my old, old, old Lululemon scoop neck tank and groove crops. It is warm today (45) and for some reason, the heat is still going on in the gym, so I was ready to sweat. Even with that Bangbuster, I had sweat dripping down my face. I decided not to buy any brisk bloom tops because they look a little too similar to this pattern. I like this one a little better, because it seems softer to me. Plus, I spent a lot of money this past month. Although I think I returned a lot, too.






Anyway, I had a manicure and pedicure yesterday and this is what they used on my dry, splitting, weak nails. I miss my acrylic nails!! No, those are not my fingers. There are a lot of great reviews for this on amazon. Have you ever heard of it?

Since I live in the northeast, I usually get a pedicure when I go away on vacation or in the beginning of the summer. The rest of the time, I do it myself. But, my feet really take a pounding, as I'm sure yours do too if you exercise a lot, and I am thinking that a pedicure is going to become more of a necessity than a luxury. It helps get rid of calluses and ingrown nails. Plus, it feels so damn good! Any other reasons that you can come up with that will help me rationalize this are much appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment