Monday, December 16, 2013

Remember what I said about those plans?

Ha. I went to work instead. I was absolutely unconscious when my phone rang at 645. So instead, my workout today consisted of standing for almost 4 1/2 hours (funny how you get used to that) and playing referee for a lot of four years olds who have cabin fever and holiday craziness. I am wiped! Like a good spin class!

I exchanged my grey Lululemon passage sweater for a black one and I am so glad I did. It still does that strange thing with the armpits, but it isn't noticeable due to the color. I really like this sweater! I'm still on the fence about the striped swiftly and the pique crops, but I will try them on again tomorrow and make a decision. I had hoped to avoid all mall trips until after Christmas, but I must get my coat back to Burberry, now that it has been cleaned, so I'll be heading that way after all. Of course, it is supposed to snow AGAIN, so we will see.....

Tonight's dinner is our favorite, Turkey meatballs. I can't go too long without making this. It is easy and so delicious, and I can make it now, while I have a little bit of energy. I am so impressed with anyone who can go to work and then make it to the gym and then come home and function. It is one or the other for me, although often my work keeps me active, so I like to pretend that it is the same.

So question of the day. How old is too old to wear the Lululemon striped wunder under crops that are hopefully being released today? ! I'm really curious what your thoughts are! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment