Saturday, August 10, 2013

this is good, i feel bad

Well, here is what has been going on.

This is my good:

Yesterday I went to a group step class. I haven't taken a step class in ages, due to the schedule and I guess a little bit of boredom. You know what? It was HARD! I forgot how challenging it can be and I think the choreography got harder and included more HIIT training. I got a great workout and will definitely do it again. I know some people think it is hard to get all the steps right but I find I am so busy concentrating on where my feet are supposed to be that the time flies right by. The rest of my day I spend with Verizon because my FIOS (computer, tv and housephones were all down). Everything is fixed now but my phone rings at crazy times and no one is there. By crazy I mean 2 am and then again at 6am. You know what it feels like when the phone rings in the middle of the night? Panic that something is wrong. Guess when Verizon can come? Between 8am and 9pm. How is that for a window?

This is my bad:

Today I woke up with a killer headache and it is just starting to go away. Sometimes exercising helps but I thought that today wasn't one of those times, so no gym for me today. I think maybe I slept wrong, but as longs as it doesn't turn into a migraine, I am happy.

This is my good:

I found on Pinterest a recipe for chunky monkey over night oats and it was fabulous. It came from this website www.stephsbitebybite.com and I can't wait to spend more time looking over her recipes. It includes banana greek yogurt, peanut butter, almond milk, oatmeal and a few chocolate chips. Right? How can this not be awesome. I think I have a new snack/lunch. Yippee.

This is also my good:

I ate it before I could take a picture, but an omelet with mushrooms, onions, cheese and Trader Joe's Peach Salsa. Have I mentioned a million times how I love this stuff? I put this bleep on everything.

The weather is amazing today and I am bummed not to be running, but I must get rid of this headache. Off to find some more Tylenol. And a bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment