Wednesday, August 7, 2013

day 5 recap

I went for a 4 mile run and after two miles, the sun peaked out, the humidity started to rise, and I started to falter. I made it home with a few too many walking breaks. It's frustrating that what was "easy" the other day was so challenging today.  I think I have to chalk it up to the weather, since I'm that person who exercises with the fan blowing on high, hard enough to dry out eyeballs and chap lips. I do not exercise well when it gets sticky. My perfect temperature is anything below 65.

The rest of my day was great and I only had one tablespoon of my chocolate peanut butter. I am writing now to make sure that it stays that way! Healthy eating all the way, baby.

By the way, did anyone see Stephen Colbert doing Get Lucky by Daft Punk? That was the funniest thing I have seen in ages. Who knew Jeff Bridges could move like that? And Bryan Cranston! How many days until Breaking Bad? Oh, I can't wait. This season of True Blood has been really awful, hasn't it? Too much Sam, not enough naked Eric, not enough Lafayette, and I even miss Reverend Newlin. Although, characters seem to be dropping like flies on that show. I liked Terry, of all people to go...?

Have a great night! The peepers are especially loud right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment