Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I had my hair done today...

and I didn't go work out because it looks so nice! Have you ever done this? I have dry shampoos and they work well, but my blowout is so nice I just want it to last more than a few hours. And when I go to the gym, I SWEAT. I do not perspire, I do not glisten, I DRIP. And I always position myself next to the fan. I don't really understand those people who move the fan away from them. I find a slight drop in temperature allows me to work that much harder. Anyway, I usually wear Lululemon Bangbusters and they do a fantastic job of holding back all of my layers and absorbing the sweat. I find when I don't wear one, I have sweat dripping down my face and onto the floor (yuk).

And also, my left leg feels a little off again. I'm not sure if I am somehow landing a little differently in my stride or if it is something else entirely, so a day off is handy. I think tomorrow I might try Power Yoga. It has been probably 6 years or so since I have taken a yoga class. You know how it is when you work, there are only so many hours in the day....so if the stars align, I might get this class into my weekly schedule. I would love to incorporate it, but I have a hard time justifying giving up a different class that is burning 400 plus calories. On the other hand, as I get older and my aches and pains intensify and take longer to recover, I think it is more than necessary to start up again.

I'm so happy with my "back to school" haircut! Of course, it always looks incredible when someone else does my hair. There is nothing like having someone wash your hair though! I wish I could have that every day!

Did you order anything from the Lululemon upload? I ordered the Dance Studio Jacket, so we will see in a week. I see the Universal Wrap is up and the more I think about it, the more I like it. I'm not sure when I would wear it though....These fall colors are depressing me, even though they are gorgeous. I have enough energy bras, but I do like the new colors. I have the Still pant in inkwell and I wear it out, it is so comfy and classy. I'm thinking about the plum, but I think I'm all set.


No comments:

Post a Comment