Monday, August 12, 2013

Have an A-1 Day!

Well, Breaking Bad was pretty awesome! I'll be so sad when it is over, but my oh my, until then? WOW.

So I'm having a lazy day while I wait for verizon to come fix some outdated piece of equipment. Did I mention they gave me an 11 hour window? So unless they miraculously come soon, I will have a quiet day at home with the puppy. Haha. I see lots of short walks in my future today. And I can watch True Blood and that last scene between Hank and Walt one more time! Wish I could go for a quick (ha) run, but my leg still feels weird. My shoulders were sore last night from Group Power, so I'm glad that I went up on my weights. Time to push it, push it. To the limit, limit.

I'm making my most favorite turkey meatballs for dinner tonight! I feel like I haven't cooked dinner all summer and it is a good feeling. I'm having the chunky monkey overnight oatmeal again for lunch and I can't wait. I love it when I find a new recipe because it inspires me to cook again and stalk Pinterest for new recipes. I saw an interesting recipe with Sweet Baby Rays and peach jam and chicken, which will be my next attempt at dinner. I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment