Monday, August 5, 2013

day 3. epic fail.

Well my plans for the day got a little messed up. We went college shopping for my son, I got too hungry, inhaled my totally delicious lunch and then felt sick to my stomach. Five hours later and I still feel off. I felt so guilty about not running that a little less than an hour ago, I changed my clothes, got my headphones and made it... one block. I probably could have worked through it, instead of babying out, but I didn't want to get a mile away and feel sick and call for help. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! On the plus side, my stomach is preventing me from snacking so it is a good eating day, right? I guess today is my rest day for the week. Oh well. 

I made an overnight oatmeal with coconut milk, chia seeds, coconut, almonds and a few chocolate chips. At this rate, I will eat it tomorrow and give you my review. There was a fun recipe for an overnight oatmeal named chunky monkey. I don't think I can go wrong with that. That is my next recipe to try.

BTW, has anyone been watching True Blood. Is it me, or is it depressingly bad? Where is my snarky, naked Eric? At least there is Breaking Bad in a few days. Have you heard Bryan Cranston read Ozymandias? My son actually read that poem in English lit class a few years ago. How about that? Uh oh. The first Breaking Bad is the same night as True Blood and Dexter (my son watches that). Is that right? OH NO!

Cross my fingers for tomorrow. Day 4 has to be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment