Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I did a bad thing...


When I went to Lululemon last week, I had to cut through Nordstroms. And to go through Nordstroms, you either have to go through shoes or makeup. In this case, it was makeup. I don't know why, but something caught my eye and I stopped at the Laura Mercier counter and tried on the Longwear Eye Pencil in Sage. I spent about two seconds and applied it to my upper lids and never thought about it again. By the time I went to bed that night, it was still on! So of course I ordered it and it came the other day. As I mentioned earlier, my hormones have been off the wall and I have been in tears since Saturday (although today is better, but we leave in two days). The eyeliner has stayed on pretty well! I thought for sure I would return it, but I might  just end up keeping it. I think it stays on a bit better than Bobbi Brown's version and definitely better than the Nars that I have. Oh, and it came with a sharpener, which is great because I refuse to buy one for every brand of makeup that I have and I think I might have just ruined the Nars ones. (Pet peeve, can you tell?)  I have always had trouble with eyeliner and always use a lid primer now, and that helps a bit, but I am constantly on the search for the perfect liner. I might do a test and wear it to the gym tomorrow to see if it budges when I sweat. Next post will be about the best mascara ever! And I have tried them all! 








_7955694.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment