Sunday, August 18, 2013

So I finally made it to Lululemon...

I have no photos because we were in a total rush, but I did try on a lot of items. Here goes:

1. No 105 singlets in the store. Boo hoo. I really want to see how one more size down looks. Do I have to set my alarm for Tuesday night? Now that the puppy is sleeping through the night?
2. Chai Time Pullover was pretty awful on me. The fabric was amazing, but the sleeves were tight and the collar really wasn't good. I generally don't wear boat neck. I wish this could have worked.
3. The Shake and Bake shorts felt very much like the Track Attack. I got the busy plaid. I need to try it on in the privacy of my house but overall, I liked it a lot.
4. The Astro short fit very well too, since I don't like a tight leg on my shorts. Again, I need to try on at home.
5. Track To Reality Pant. Well, I walked out with this one and I'm not sure I'll keep it. I don't think I have a good reason why, I just hate to buy winter pants in the summer! They are definitely made for short women, so I loved it. No hemming. I think I need to see if it fits over a pair of wunder unders and then decide.
6. Bliss Break Sweatpants. They came in a dark grey and a light grey. I have a pair of Tea Lounge Sweat pants from many years ago and I live in them. These I definitely had to size up. Unfortunately, that makes me hate them already. Irrational isn't it? I don't think so. I'm on the fence about these, but I'm not making any decisions today. Very pretty colors though.
7. The Tuck and flow felt super soft. Just not ready for fall clothes yet. I liked the white with stripes a lot.
8. Universal Wrap. I'm not sure if this is what it was called, we just threw it on over our clothes. Definitely not made for short people, as it came to our knees. I would have loved this! I still might... I don't even see it online.
9. Bliss  Break Wrap. Didn't even want to try this on.
10. Race me Short Sleeve. I picked this up and my daughter asked if I already had it. And then I put it down.

I made it to Group Power this morning and it felt good. My hormones have been haywire lately (no sad songs for me, no Hallmark cards and definitely no thoughts about dropping my son off to college on Thursday). I'm glad I got to exercise because that helps. So did the retail therapy at Lululemon. And, we brought back Cheesecake Factory. It's not like he isn't going to have amazing food in New Orleans, but have you tried their new Smores Cheesecake?

Here I am in my Fast Track Tank and groove crops and an old purple bangbuster. I think that jiggle in the middle is going to have to wait for after Labor Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment