Friday, August 16, 2013

I see a red door and I want to paint it black.... Black clothing that is!

I saw a very funny thing, of all things on QVC (don't ask) and it was about black work out clothes. My ears immediately perked up. This woman said she wears black to work out in because it is fat going to a funeral. I love it!



Like that causal pose?

I am definitely returning the black midnight iris multi CRB. While I love the pattern, I am okay with the black Fast Track Tank. I'm working on the "enough is enough" thought. I also have on my groove crops. I didn't get to the store yesterday and I see that the 105 singlet is sold out in every color in every size. Yikes. No sleeping on Tuesday nights if you want one of those, I guess. Or paying a lot on Ebay. 

I'm having one of those moments. The ones that go "This is my 46 year old body and no matter what I do, I don't think I can change it." I'm a little frustrated and I know that is normal. I feel like I constantly watch what I eat and that is just to maintain!  I don't want to be that person, I want to have a glass of wine or a cookie. But, on the other hand, I really want that middle jiggle to go. I am probably in the best physical shape of my life, but that middle is still there. I know how hard it is to lose weight the older you get. It is not a myth, ladies! So how to crank things up a notch? 

This is how I plan to feel after my workout this morning. Isn't she the cutest? Especially when she is asleep. Any advice out there? I know I'm not the only one. Plateaus are the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment