Sunday, March 23, 2014

The next sneaker to try is....?

Drumroll please....The New Balance Foam 980.

As you know, I have major sneaker drama- bunion surgery 10 years ago, orthotics, fat, wide feet, the list goes on. As a result, I am super obsessed with finding the right sneaker for my foot. Often my feet hurt during step or if I am doing a lot of impact, like kick. I used to have a pair of Reebok sneakers many years ago that were perfect and I bought about three pairs. And then they were discontinued. With the shift to lightweight sneakers, I have struggled to find my new pair. Asics seem to be the next best thing, and that is what I am wearing now. I really need lots of cushioning on the bottom and mesh for the top. That's is why this Foam 980 might be perfect!

Now I haven't tried these yet. I have only found them online and I just hesitate to try another pair. They always feel good at home and then after a few weeks, they feel just ok.  But, according to the description, they sound perfect for me. I don't exactly love the colors, but I can deal with that.
All the reviews sound fabulous, but has anyone out there tried them? Comments? I'll probably break down and order them at some point, I guess, but my Asics have a little life in them still. Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment