Thursday, March 20, 2014

DOMS, DOMS, DOMS, DOMS, DOMS (to star wars soundtrack)

Okay, I still have delayed onset muscle soreness. I know the Star Wars melody really goes better with just DOM, but hey it is the first day of spring and I think I am slap happy and not making much sense. It is a balmy 44 out, and I walked from the gym to my car with just my Lululemon Forme on and it was glorious!! This is when everyone gets sick because they think it is now warm out all the time.

My quads are still pretty sore, but I made myself go to tabata this morning and I am so glad I did! Well, it was awful, but good awful. And I know you all know what I mean.

Did you get an email from Lululemon explaining that there was a glitch and that orders placed are being delayed? Are you kidding me? Another snafu. I guess that is why the stock is still below 50. Holy moly get it together!

Here is the Cadet blue CRB and it looks a lot brighter in these pictures than it does in person. I do love it and I think it may be a keeper. I also wore my energy bra and groove crops, of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment