Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lululemon black savasana camo CRB fail :(

I was so excited to get this CRB. I tried on the green camo forme jacket a while ago and thought it was just a little too army for me, so this seemed like the perfect solution. I returned it this morning because the pattern was so, so subtle that it actually looked liked dirt smudges or a glare. This picture below is not an accurate representation at all. Since I have quite a few CRBs in black, I just couldn't justify keeping it. Bummer.  Maybe I will get the spray on yoga pants. Have you seen that? Too funny. I really love that Lululemon has a sense of humor.



My store didn't really have anything that isn't online, except the new Still pants, which I would have definitely tried on. The Post savasana jacket actually looked better in person, even though I don't love those big wide strings. The lightened pull-up looked okay, but I am still hoping for a forthright pullover. In a clear mint. Okay powers that be? I also thought the runamuck tee looked better on the hanger than on the model online. That's not good. 

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much this week, but my father is quite sick and I am not sleeping well at all. I can be busy all day and not think about it, then I get into bed and my mind goes into overdrive. So I have been sleeping in a bit and not making it to most of my morning classes. I know exercise would be good for me, but....Tomorrow there is an afternoon kick, so I hope to make it to that. I also haven't been cooking. My daughter has been busy and I have no appetite. I have been watching a lot of TV, though. I can't believe Walking Dead and How I Met Your Mother are over this week. Walking Dead looks like it will be gruesome and you just know someone is going to die. Terminus was creepy. And I hope the mother doesn't die on HIMYM. That would be just too sad. I need some happy endings here. Anyway, stay dry. It is supposed to rain like crazy here the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment