Tuesday, March 11, 2014

And one more thing, Lululemon!!

Where is the forthright 1/2 zip??? I noticed someone at my gym wearing it and we both were saying how we would buy it up in every color and it was so comfortable and the elastic waistband was wonderful. And on and on and on.

By the way, does this remind you of your closet? It certainly looks a lot like mine.




Here I am in my Lululemon brisk bloom scoop neck tank and groove crops. And a Bangbuster to catch the sweat. That was a nice image, wasn't it? 





Let me just go on record as saying that I hate the Bachelor and everything it stands for. My teenage daughter started watching it because all of her friends do, so I decided to watch it also so I can impart my two cents. Let me say, it is up to about twenty zillion dollars right now. This guy Juan Pablo is so awful I can't stand it. This whole situation is awful and I am sure a lot of these women are lovely, but they are lovely twits. This whole thing gets me going, as you can tell. This almost makes Dance Moms tame by comparison. Give me zombies, the Yellow King, or crystal meth any day. Although, when I say all that it sounds like DSS should come knocking on my door. Better go make dinner before I have a stroke thinking about this show.


No comments:

Post a Comment