Friday, March 7, 2014

Still frustrated! How are you?

Okay, this frustration isn't going away, but what can I do? Keep on doing what I'm doing, I guess. I know you all know exactly what I am talking about. At this point, it isn't slow and steady wins the race, it is slow and steady stays the same. Most days I am very positive and motivated, but lately, I don't know what is going on!

I went to Group Power this morning.  Do you ever listen to the radio and a song comes on and you  go, "oh, this is biceps, I hate this song." Things are bad when you can sort of visualize what exercise you are supposed to be doing. Anyway, there were some oldies but goodies, including the crouch. Which I love.  Lunges are great, but they pull on my knee and my hip flexor is so tight, that it is not a lot of fun. I know, it is never really fun, but....I was very happy when I was done. I wasn't very motivated when I got there, but once I started, it was "with intent." I like that mantra. Part of the workout for Group Power is getting all the equipment and then putting it away. I know this sounds whiny (that's my mood today), but a step, risers, mat, bar with weights, hand weights, extra weights, and a big plate. With that in mind, here is today's funny:

I almost went to the mall today, but instead spent about an hour in CVS waiting for a prescription that ultimately couldn't be filled. I joked that I need blood pressure medicine now after that fiasco. The mall is tomorrow's plan. I just want to see spring clothes in the stores! Today at 38 felt warm and there were tons of joggers out.  That is how mental we all are now! I know that just because the calendar says that spring is around the corner, we still have winter for a while. Damn that groundhog!


No comments:

Post a Comment