Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dress your age...or not?

As I mentioned earlier, I spent a week in lovely Boca Raton and it goes without saying, at Town Center. For those of you not "in the know," Town Center is THE mall. Yes, it is a fancy mall (Saks, Bloomies, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Cartier, LV, etc), so of course it has a fancy name and it is where a lot of the beautiful people are.  Two things I noticed:

1). Instead of babies in strollers, there were dogs. (This picture was at Home Depot, because I was too embarrassed to take a picture in the mall.) One lady even had two dogs. My brother says this is not unusual.


2). Besides the fact that everyone has a Louis Vuitton bag (which makes me want to get rid of mine immediately), all of the women looked great. Is it the sunshine that makes you "happy" (Oh no, don't start singing) and healthy? But, many older women were dressed so inappropriately. Good lord. I couldn't get over it. My brother also says that this is not at all unusual.




So my question to you is: what do you think about boyfriend jeans for someone who is 47? I bought these rag and bone jeans and they are so comfortable. I will end up wearing them with nude shoes or flip flops and my basic white, black or gray tee. Really boring. Yay or nay? I'm afraid to ask my daughter because she might say yes and I really love them. Post a comment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment