Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lululemon upload 3/25

Nothing for me last night! I was hoping for the forthright 1/2 zip, but oh well. I do like the dots in the groovy run shorts.  What's interesting is that last week I picked up the antidote energy bra at a store, but it wasn't included in the upload. I thought it was the other way around, that items uploaded might not be in stores. Whatever. I do love the still pants in fatigue green. I have an old, old pair of still pants in blue, and I wonder how those are compared to the new ones. I use them for traveling since they are super cozy and have POCKETS. I would definitely have to try them on in a store since they need hemming.




I just got my order from last week's mess-up. The black camo is very subtle. Surprisingly so. But today I am wearing scoop neck in parallel stripe, or whatever it is called. I really like the black along the waist. It is very slimming.





Don't worry, I am getting my hair done tomorrow. Too much grey so these Bangbusters are great at hiding the roots. It is so nice to have someone else wash my hair! Lunch is calling. Don't know what it is, but I just got hungry so must go before I eat everything in sight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment