Saturday, March 22, 2014

Thank you Lululemon!

I received a $25 card this morning. What a costly blunder, yeah? But I think it is being handled well, so at least there is that. They could use some positive press for a change.

I'm loving Calvin Harris "Summer." It is playing on my computer as I type. What a difference a song can make when you are exercising and I think this one will be perfect. I didn't know he was such a cutie, too. I guess we are going to hear this song all summer.




We take bets in my house as to when the last drop of snow will melt (all shade). Right now I am voting for summer! See the segue? Of course, we might get a big storm Wednesday, so we are waiting for after that to make our bets. Right now, I think mid-April. Yup, that is how we get our kicks at my house.

So when I went to the dermatologist for my annual skin check, they actually found a few acne keratosis (pre cancer) spots on my face. I am so glad I went! One I knew about and the other was a surprise. I guess 20 years of baking in the sun, all summer (Jersey shore, baby) have caught up to me. I am very good about wearing sunscreen when I am outside, but not so good when it is just my day to day activities. I don't think my Armani Luminous silk foundation (still love!) has any SPF in it, and I don't think my primer does (Christian Dior), so I guess I need to find a moisturizer that does and apply it regularly. The days of getting out of my bathroom quickly are long over. Let that be a lesson-- go make a skin appointment. It is fast and easy (except for being in a hospital gown so she can see everything), and can save your life!

And on that note, I'm off to figure out what is for dinner tonight. Argh. We had a roast chicken last night, and just might use the leftover chicken for nachos or caesar salad. Yummy and easy peasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment