Thursday, March 6, 2014

Battle of the bulge.

I'm not talking about WW2 either!

I spent yesterday trying hard not to throw up. I woke up today NOT hungry. Me- not hungry! That is so funny.  So I know I am not at one hundred percent. In fact, I just broke a sweat vacuuming my floors. Regardless, I had my oatmeal, hemp seeds and blueberry breakfast and I am going to keep it down and I am going to tabata. And I am not going to throw up there (burpees I am talking to you).

I took some pictures of me in my Tame me Tank and I can't even post them here. They were deleted right off my phone. I am so frustrated with these bulges! I hate to say it is true that when you get older, you carry your weight differently, but wow. To make it worse, as you get older, it gets harder to lose weight as your metabolism goes down.  It is like a one-two punch. The answer of course is to eat less/cleaner and exercise more, but I don't think that at this point in my life, I can eat less/ cleaner and exercise more.

Arghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment